Resume Writing Service - ProfessionalFor Job Seekers With 3+ Years Experience
There are literally thousands of industries and career fields out there. That's why working with a jack-of-all trades resume writing service doesn't make much sense. If you're an Architect, you want to work with a resume writing service that knows the specifcs of your craft. If you're a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep, you want a writer who works with Pharma folk day in and day out. If you work with a writer who specializes in your career field, then you will be working with someone who knows to highlight those key details that are opening doors and landing interviews in your industry right now.
RESUME & CL
Savings of $30
RESUME & LI
Savings of $110
Savings of $150
No matter what your career field, we have resume writers with experience in that industry.
As we said up front, ResumeWriting.com contracts with dozens of independent certified resume writers around the country. We work with enough different writers that we can offer expertise in 140 different career fields. Chances are, we have a writer who works with other people in your industry every single day, week in and week out.
But we also only work with the best. When you submit your career info to us, we will try to match you not just with any writer, but with the best certified resume writer we know of that specializes in your career field. And if we can't make the perfect match, we'll give you other options (see the blue box below).
Each and every client receives direct, one-on-one consultation with an expert resume writer, via that writer's personal phone number and email address. The writer will work with you on drafts and revisions until you have a final document you are confident in.
How does it all work?
- Select which resume writing service you want to order (above) and confirm your payment.
- Fill out our online career questionnaire. You can either cut and paste in your existing resume, and/or, fill out the questionnaire from scratch. Either way, this process is designed to get as much information up front as possible so we can match you with a writer experienced in your career field.
- The writer makes contact within 12 hours of you submitting your career info.
- Work directly with your writer via their personal email and phone number to shape the scope and strategy of your resume.
- In 72 hours you have a first draft. The writer will work with you on however many rounds of revisions are necessary to get to a final draft.
- You have a final draft- a perfect resume. You send it out to employers. You get hired. You are happy. We are happy.
We match each client with a writer who has experience in that specific career field. If at the time you order we feel we do not have a relationship with a writer qualified for your background... or if our preferred writer is busy with other clients... we will cancel your order and suggest a competing resume writing service that might be able to help you. In other words, if we can't place you with the best writer for your situation, we'll be up front about it. This is because, again, ResumeWriting.com does not believe in having a "staff" of jack-of-all-trades writers and editors. We believe in matching job seekers with the best qualified independent resume writers based on each individual's unique needs.