Military-to-Civilian Resume WritingFor Service Members Of All Branches - Currently Active, Or Active In The Last 12 Months
Amilitary career encompasses a wide range of skill sets and experiences. The key for ex-military resume writing is how you emphasize those skills and experiences while showing the hiring manager that they can translate into a civilian context. ResumeWriting.com is aware of the needs of transitioning service members. Our Military-to-Civilian Resume Writing Services are designed to highlight your service career while positioning you for your new career path.
RESUME & CL
Savings of $30
RESUME & LI
Savings of $110
Savings of $140
No longer on active duty? Let's get you ready for the next phase of your career.
The majority of our military resume specialists are former service members themselves. All of them work with transitioning military personnel day in and day out, and they're experts at framing a service career in a civilian workforce context.
Please note that we offer our military services at a slight discount, as a way of saying thank you for your service. But our military specialists are amongst our most experienced writers, so the service experience will equal or exceed our professional level services.
Each and every client receives direct, one-on-one consultation with an expert resume writer, via that writer's personal phone number and email address. The writer will work with you on drafts and revisions until you have a final document you are confident in.
How does it all work?
- Select which service you want to order (above) and confirm your payment.
- Fill out our online career questionnaire. You can either cut and paste in your existing resume, and/or, fill out the questionnaire from scratch. Either way, this process is designed to get as much information up front as possible so we can match you with a writer experienced in your career field.
- The writer makes contact within 12 hours of you submitting your career info.
- Work directly with your writer via their personal email and phone number to shape the scope and strategy of your resume.
- In 72 hours you have a first draft. The writer will work with you on however many rounds of revisions are necessary to get to a final draft.
- You have a final draft- a perfect resume. You send it out to employers. You get hired. You are happy. We are happy.
We match each client with a writer who has experience in that specific career field. If at the time you order we feel we do not have a relationship with a writer qualified for your background... or if our preferred writer is busy with other clients... we will cancel your order and suggest a competitor of ours who might be able to help you. In other words, if we can't place you with the best writer for your situation, we'll be up front about it. This is because, again, ResumeWriting.com does not believe in having a "staff" of jack-of-all-trades writers and editors. We believe in matching job seekers with the best qualified independent resume writers based on each individual's unique needs.