LinkedIn Profile WritingFor Job-Seekers Of All Levels
It's a socially networked world these days, and that can have a powerful impact on your job search. LinkedIn has become among the most important tools for the management of a modern career. It's absolutely vital that your LinkedIn Profile not only reflects your current resume acurrately, but highlights you and your accomplishments in the best light.
Making sure you stand out... even online.
Our LinkedIn Profile Writing service can do for your LinkedIn Profile what our other services can do for your resume. We'll match you with a writer experienced in your career field who's also up-to-date with the latest LinkedIn developments. We promise you a cutting-edge profile that will shout "Hire Me!" to anyone that stumbles across you online.
This particular service is a LinkedIn Profile only - as a stand-alone service. It assumes you are already happy with your resume. However, if you decide you want to have your LinkedIn Profile updated at the same time you get your resume done with us, we will offer the LinkedIn Service at a package discount ($90 instead of $200). If this sounds good to you, please check out our other services (Professional, Executive, etc.) and select a Resume & LinkedIn Package.
Each and every client receives direct, one-on-one consultation with an expert resume writer, via that writer's personal phone number and email address. The writer will work with you on drafts and revisions until you have a final profile design you are confident in.
How does it all work?
- Select which service you want to order (above) and confirm your payment.
- Fill out our online career questionnaire. You can either cut and paste in your existing resume, and/or, fill out the questionnaire from scratch. Either way, this process is designed to get as much information up front as possible so we can match you with a writer experienced in your career field.
- The writer makes contact within 12 hours of you submitting your career info.
- Work directly with your writer via their personal email and phone number to shape the scope and strategy of your profile.
- In 72 hours you have a first draft. The writer will work with you on however many rounds of revisions are necessary to get to a final draft.
- You have a final draft, perfect profile. You post it on LinedIn. Someone sees it. You get hired. You are happy. We are happy.
We match each client with a writer who has experience in that specific career field. If at the time you order we feel we do not have a relationship with a writer qualified for your background... or if our preferred writer is busy with other clients... we will cancel your order and suggest a competitor of ours who might be able to help you. In other words, if we can't place you with the best writer for your situation, we'll be up front about it. This is because, again, ResumeWriting.com does not believe in having a "staff" of jack-of-all-trades writers and editors. We believe in matching job seekers with the best qualified independent resume writers based on each individual's unique needs.