IT/Tech Resume WritingFor Tech, Web And Computer Workers
There are literally thousands of industries and career fields out there. That's why working with a jack-of-all trades resume writer doesn't make much sense. And this is especially true for professionals who work in the technology arena. IT workers have skill sets that can read like an alphabet soup list of acronyms, technologies and languages. If your resume writer doesn't know the difference between TCP/IP and Objective-C then your resume is not going to read as authoritative or knowlegeable. But that's only because the resume writer wasn't authoritative or knowledgeable! To avoid this mistake, we've rounded up some of the best Tech Resume Writing specialists and are happy to match you with them.
RESUME & CL
Savings of $30
RESUME & LI
Savings of $110
Savings of $150
IT and tech resume writing experts able to deliver perfect IT and Tech Resumes.
As we said up front, ResumeWriting.com contracts with dozens of independent certified resume writers around the country. Our IT and Tech writers often have previous professional experience in tech fields. More importantly, all of them have a deep understanding of current technologies, hardware, software, languages, techniques and terminologies. They work with tech job seekers every day, so they know what skill sets are currently most in demand and can highlight the details that are most successful at landing interviews.
IT Resumes are almost a completely different discipline of resume writing. That's why we've spun our IT offerings out into a separate service. The way we collect your skills and employment history is slightly different, and of course, the writers are the most respected group of tech resume experts in North America.
Each and every client receives direct, one-on-one consultation with an expert resume writer, via that writer's personal phone number and email address. The writer will work with you on drafts and revisions until you have a final document you are confident in.
How does it all work?
- Select which service you want to order (above) and confirm your payment.
- Fill out our online career questionnaire. You can either cut and paste in your existing resume, and/or, fill out the questionnaire from scratch. Either way, this process is designed to get as much information up front as possible so we can match you with a writer experienced in your career field.
- The writer makes contact within 12 hours of you submitting your career info.
- Work directly with your writer via their personal email and phone number to shape the scope and strategy of your resume.
- In 72 hours you have a first draft. The writer will work with you on however many rounds of revisions are necessary to get to a final draft.
- You have a final draft- a perfect resume. You send it out to employers. You get hired. You are happy. We are happy.
We match each client with a writer who has experience in that specific career field. If at the time you order we feel we do not have a relationship with a writer qualified for your background... or if our preferred writer is busy with other clients... we will cancel your order and suggest a competitor of ours who might be able to help you. In other words, if we can't place you with the best writer for your situation, we'll be up front about it. This is because, again, ResumeWriting.com does not believe in having a "staff" of jack-of-all-trades writers and editors. We believe in matching job seekers with the best qualified independent resume writers based on each individual's unique needs.