Curriculum Vitae (CV) WritingFor Scientists, Researchers, Doctors, Lawyers, Academics and Professors
Not every industry calls for a traditional resume. Some specialized career fields require a more complicated document, known as a Curriculum Vitae. Also known as a CV. If you are in one of the industries calling for a CV, ResumeWriting.com can help you too! We have CV experts that know how to outline your career while including projects, publishing, research and the other specialized details that constitute a modern Curriculum Vitae.
CV & COVER
Savings of $30
CV & LINKEDIN
Savings of $110
Savings of $150
No matter what your career field, we have CV Writers with experience in that industry.
As we said up front, ResumeWriting.com contracts with dozens of independent certified writers around the country. This includes CV specialists. We work with enough different writers that we can offer expertise in 140 different career fields. Chances are, we have a writer who works with other people in your industry every single day, week in and week out.
But we also only work with the best. When you submit your career info to us, we will try to match you not just with any writer, but with the best certified CV writer we know of that specializes in your career field. And if we can't make the perfect match, we'll give you other options (see the blue box below).
Each and every client receives direct, one-on-one consultation with an expert CV writer, via that writer's personal phone number and email address. The writer will work with you on drafts and revisions until you have a final document you are confident in.
How does it all work?
- Select which service you want to order (above) and confirm your payment.
- Fill out our online career questionnaire. You can either cut and paste in your existing CV, and/or, fill out the questionnaire from scratch. Either way, this process is designed to get as much information up front as possible so we can match you with a writer experienced in your career field.
- The writer makes contact within 12 hours of you submitting your career info.
- Work directly with your writer via their personal email and phone number to shape the scope and strategy of your CV.
- In 72 hours you have a first draft. The writer will work with you on however many rounds of revisions are necessary to get to a final draft.
- You have a final draft, perfect CV. You send it out to employers. You get hired. You are happy. We are happy.
We match each client with a writer who has experience in that specific career field. If at the time you order we feel we do not have a relationship with a writer qualified for your background... or if our preferred writer is busy with other clients... we will cancel your order and suggest a competitor of ours who might be able to help you. In other words, if we can't place you with the best writer for your situation, we'll be up front about it. This is because, again, ResumeWriting.com does not believe in having a "staff" of jack-of-all-trades writers and editors. We believe in matching job seekers with the best qualified independent resume writers based on each individual's unique needs.